After last Thursday’s bombing killed 96 Islamic State militants, 13 of them major commanders.
Among the 96 killed in the “Mother of All Bombs” are the following
- Shahid Omar, member of TTP
- Brother of Hafiz Saeed
- Commander Mukhtar, retired Pakistani army officer
- Commander Abu Bakr, Daesh’s chief of operations
- Sheikh Weqas, member of Lashkar-e-Taiba
- Commander Mohammad, an Indian national
- Geeta, an Indian national
- Yasir, known as Khurasani, a member of Orakzai tribe
- Commander Imran, a member of Orakzai tribe
- Commander Aftab, from Pakistani province of Punjab
- Hamza Orakzai, a member of Orakzai tribe
- Commander Hanif Kunari, a member of the Orakzai tribe
- Hajji Saad Kunari, a member of the Orakzai tribe
Considering the true nature of Washington’s relationship with the Islamic State, including its participation in its creation and perpetuation, the use of the GBU-43/B weapon was more likely done for the benefit of “shocking” US enemies well beyond Afghanistan’s borders.
Getting mostly A’s and B’s, Trump earns his highest marks on fighting terrorism, but when Trump reaches his 100th day in office next week a historical marker for each new administration, "No administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days, that includes on military, on the border, on trade, on regulation, on law enforcement, and on government reform"
New survey by Morning Consult/POLITICO found the president’s supporters are sticking with the Trump train, even as it switches tracks.