In just one month, President Trump's Administration has already accomplished so much, including the following:
- Reviving key job-creating energy projects such as the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.
- Eliminating costly Obama-era regulations such as the “Stream Protection Rule.”
- Minimizing the economic burden of Obamacare while clearing the path toward repeal and replace.
- Directing the Department of Defense to develop a plan to defeat ISIS.
- Standing with American workers by withdrawing from the disastrous Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Enacting common sense regulatory reform by ordering any new regulations be offset by the repeal of two other regulations.
- Building his Cabinet and Administration with the highest quality individuals to help implement the President's vision for the country.
- Establishing new ethics commitments for all executive branch appointees to enforce a five-year lobbying ban and a permanent ban on lobbying for foreign governments.