Monday, January 16, 2017

Binocular Snapshot for 01/16/17 with Recommended Videos

LastdayWatchers on this day your watching responsibilities, the May 15th Prophecy present to you 2 in Recommended Videos

#1. The Wise understand the truth that being spoken here

"My Father would be about the fact we have 50-60 million people living in poverty, we have got to free the climate for all boat to be lifted in America with a multi-trillion economy $23 trillion almost, it is insanity that we have poor people in this nation
that unacceptable"
"When we work together, there nothing we as Americans can't do, like how we create the best education system"


#2. My Mother speaking The Truth

I pray that all polar opposites learn to Agape Love, live and work together as brothers and sisters — or perish as fools, while I voted for Mr. Trump, my confidence remains in God, for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, prayers for President-elect Trump, Congressman Lewis, and everyone including leaders.
I’m born into a family of preachers, so I want Mr. Trump to remember that many people who voted for him took a long time praying for him, and if he can take some of that divine guidance, that’s going to help him out, we do need unity, and from my perspective as a minister myself, God has not forgotten America. so if Mr. Trump can remember that, I believe that he can take some positive steps towards unity.

Therefore see what happen next with 100% accuracy written at LastDayWatchers