Monday, July 27, 2015

Binocular Snapshot for 07/27/2015


I thank my God continually because of his grace, his love and his mercy; who because it pleased him to open my eyes that I may see His Truth by anointing me to be his watchman to write down and make plain the truth to the events in these last days for his saints who are truly LastDayWatchers.
Whom God has called unto an election assured before the worlds were formed; calling them unto himself by revealing his glorious return, always keeping you in my mind and in my prayers, that you be not like those who are the children of darkness; who hate the light of the truth by which God speaks.
Therefore know LastDayWatchers it has been appointed unto you to see how 100% accurate the Word of God is, knowing Forever Oh Lord Thy Word Is Settled In Heaven.Selah

From the post