Friday, May 15, 2015

See the Latest Post to the 100% accuracy of the May 15th Prophecy

 

LastDayWatchers it is wise to know your enemy (which is Satan), therefore understand the Twin Nature of the Beast

The Vatican finalised a treaty that made clear that the Holy See officially recognizes the state of Palestine,"Yes, it’s a recognition that the state exists," said the Reverend Federico Lombardi, the Vatican spokesman.

Pope Francis two years on: 'The Lord chose me for a short mission'; I have a feeling my pontificate will be brief, four or five years, I don’t know; two years have already gone by; it is a vague feeling I have that the Lord chose me for a short mission.

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.