Friday, July 4, 2014

Binocular Snapshot for 07/04/2014


LastDayWatchers understand

The crisis now gripping Iraq and the Middle East was not only predictable but predicted and preventable, by looking the other way and unconditionally supporting and arming Maliki, President Obama has only lengthened and expanded the conflict that President Bush unwisely initiated. Iraq is now a failed state,

Our debates mattered little, however, because the most powerful man in Iraq and the Middle East, Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Quds Force unit of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps, was about to resolve the crisis for us.

"To me, what President Bush had us do was stay in Iraq indefinitely and fight an unidentifiable enemy, I understand why some on the right have a concern that this is going to blow up or maybe even spread throughout the region, but this is something they did."

"I don't want men and women dying for dumb causes," veteran Ruben Gallego told host Ricky Camilleri. "I also don't want American men and women dying in uniform because of pride. That's all this is. It's a bunch of people that were wrong about the Iraq War that are trying to put more blood on their hands to save pride."

 "I would not be writing this letter if I had been wounded fighting in Afghanistan against those forces that carried out the attacks of 9/11, had I been wounded there I would still be miserable because of my physical deterioration and imminent death, but I would at least have the comfort of knowing that my injuries were a consequence of my own decision to defend the country I love."

In the above recent letter written to George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, Iraq veteran Young clarifies the misuse of his patriotism.


What happen next, according to God's Word with 100% accuracy inside the May 15th Prophecy written at LastDayWatchers