Thursday, June 21, 2012

Binocular Snapshot for 06/21/2012


LasDayWatchers revisit the post The 6 Insurrections (Insurgency)
"I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High"

Therefore LastDayWatchers it is important to know of his 6 Insurrections (insurgency), to give you more knowledge of the 5th which is occurring in our time right before our eyes to those of us who “watch”

God has therefore bless me to be his Watchman and God spoke saying

“Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it.”

I therefore inform you of all 6 Insurrections (Insurgency) noted below to make plain of the 5th the world about to experience"