Friday, May 25, 2012

Binocular Snapshot for 05/25/2012

"Watchman say unto President Obama; standing on the foundation to the truth: laid by my Word; you shall be broken!

Standing on the foundation laid by the Pawn of Satan you will be crushed, and become like the chaff of the summer threshing floors, and the wind carry you and your house away so that not a trace of them will ever be found."

"For I the Lord of Host will burn amidst you like a flaming fire consuming all around

Behold, I am pressed under you and I will press you down in your place as a cart presses that is full of sheaves.

And flight shall be lost to the swift and refuge shall fail him; the strong shall not retain and confirm his strength, neither shall the mighty deliver himself.

Neither shall he stand who handles the bow, and he who is swift of foot shall not deliver himself; neither shall he who rides the horse deliver his life.

And he who is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked on that day

Just as I have reveled this to my watchman the prophet;


for surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets.!

Hear and bear witness in the house of Jacob, says the Lord God, the God of hosts, that in the day when I visit Israel's transgressions upon him


I will also visit with punishment the altars of Bethel with its golden calf, and the horns of the altar shall be cut off and fall to the ground.

And I will smite the winter house with the summer house, and the houses of ivory shall perish and the many and great houses shall come to an end

Who causes sudden destruction to flash forth upon the strong so that destruction comes upon the fortress. in that day, says the Lord God,

I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the broad daylight, and I will turn your feasts into mourning and all your songs into lamentation


I will cause sackcloth to be put upon all loins and baldness for mourning shall come on every head; and I will make that time as the mourning for an only son, and the end of it as a bitter day.!"
See: The Worms, the Perpetual Seal & God Message to Obama #2