Monday, April 16, 2012

Binocular Snapshot for 04/16/2012


"Satan, then called Lucifer, God most Anointed Cherubim Angel was given the prestigious and high honour of leading the songs of praise to the Most High, whenever the Son of God gather themselves to meet at the headquarters of the universe call the Earth that the Most High God created. And all the Sons of God shouted for Joy

It was then After leading with a beautiful voice the national anthem if you will, a song of praise to God, that upon hearing the applause he drew from the excellence of his voice he began to say in his heart

“I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred north mountain.”

“ I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”

And he conspired with a 3rd of the heavenly host in heaven that they can, by a grand allegiance"
From the post The 6 Insurrections (Insurgency)