Friday, January 13, 2012

Binocular Snapshot for 01/13/2012


LastDayWatchers the reality on the ground speaks for itself

"The violence, the hate and our distorted sense of morality made many of us sick, including myself."


I stole a black ski mask out of someone's home, because I wanted to take it home as a trophy, as evidence that I had fought against the "terrorists".


My behavior and the behavior of others in my unit was despicable, as was the behavior of these marines urinating on corpses."

With 100% accuracy inside the May 15th Prophecy written at LastDayWatchers

INFO ON TAP

Russia has warned the US that moves to tighten sanctions on Iran would be perceived as an attempt at "regime change", as Tehran appeared to express readiness to return to negotiations and allow UN monitors to inspect its nuclear facilities.

"The sanctions are not about Iran's nuclear program. They are aimed at regime change."