LastDayWatchers you will continue to see results from the so-called success of the surge as
At least seven people were killed when a suicide car bomber hit Iraq's interior ministry on Monday in the latest attack since a crisis erupted between the Shi'ite-led government and Sunni leaders
"The blast occurred when the bomber drove his vehicle into a security cordon outside the ministry in central Baghdad, detonating an explosion that left dead and wounded on the ground and set fire to nearby vehicles, police said."
"The attack followed a series of bombings last week that killed up to 70 people in a single day"
Increasing fears about Iraq's future after U.S. troops withdrew this month."
The political party loyal to radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr called Monday for the dissolution of Iraq's parliament and new elections in another move that could escalate the country's growing sectarian crisis
"The anti-American Sadrist bloc is a partner in the Shiite-dominated government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. Bahaa al-Aaraji, the head of the Sadrists' bloc in parliament
"The political partners cannot find solutions for the problems that threaten to divide Iraq,"
The new political crisis has been accompanied by a new wave of attacks on the Iraqi capital by suspected Sunni insurgents linked to al-Qaida. A suicide bomber set off a car bomb Monday at a checkpoint leading to the Interior Ministry, killing seven people and injuring 32."
Taliban continue their campaign against political rivals
"The suicide bombing that hit a densely packed funeral procession in Sare-i Sang village, Taloqan District, Takhar province today killed over 19 people and injured well over 50 civilians, according to Afghan authorities. Among those killed was a provincial strongman turned Member of Parliament (Wolesi Jirga), Alhaj Mutalib Baig, an Uzbek commander who previously served as the chief of police for Takhar (2004) and Kunduz (2006) provinces. Afghan officials believe the bomber specifically targeted Baig, killing him as he prayed among throngs of civilians attending a funeral ceremony.
- A suicide-bomber killed the head of Jamiat-e-Islami, Burhanuddin Rabbani on Sept. 20, 2011.
- A Taliban hit team stormed the provincial compound of Abdul Baseer Salangi with suicide bombers and "commandos," resulting in 22 killed, on Aug. 14, 2011. Governor Salangi escaped the attack unharmed.
- A Taliban suicide bomber attempted to assassinate Abdul Baseer Salangi, the current governor of Parwan province and former commander of the anti-Taliban movement known as the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Afghanistan, on June, 21 2011.
- A strategically placed remote-controlled bomb killed the top anti-Taliban police commander, General Daud Daud, and Daud's former Shura-e-Nazar deputy, Shah Jahan Noori, on May, 28 2011.
- A suicide bomber attacked General Abdul Rahman Sayedkhili, the provincial chief of police, in a bazaar in Kunduz City, and killed him along with four of his bodyguards on March 10, 2011.
- A Taliban suicide bomber killed Mohammad Omar, the provincial governor of Kunduz province, along with 14 other people, as he and a congregation prayed at a mosque in the neighboring province of Tahkar on Oct. 8, 2010."
The little horn continues to grow
"The Zionist regime is completely isolated and under no circumstances it can attack Iran unless she wants to commit a suicide,"
Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi sent a firm message to Israel on Sunday – bomb us and suffer a deadly strike.
"It is due to the fact that it will receive deadly strikes from Iran which will make it unstable."
Referring to the programs and plans of the Defense Ministry for upgrading Iran’s defense capabilities, he noted that the Islamic Republic without receiving any help from other countries is strongly paving the path of progress in a unique manner, IRNA reported.
“Iran is in a unique position in all areas, including manufacture of unmanned reconnaissance aircraft, as well as defense and assault airplanes. Iran has also made great progress in electronic warfare technology, aviation industries and missile technology,”
In a statement issued by Iran's Defense Ministry, Vahidi also addressed the deployment of a NATO anti-missile radar station in Turkey. "It reflects on the enemy's weakness," he said.
"If the Europeans really need such a system to fight Iran why have they done nothing about it while only the US acted and talked about it?"
With 100% accuracy inside the May 15th Prophecy written at LastDayWatchers
INFO ON TAP
Knesset must recognize Armenian genocide