Saturday, July 10, 2010

Binocular Snapshot for 7/10/2010

LastDayWatchers as you become more exposed to the failures which are the end results to the  consequences of the Forward Actions of Obama

6 US troops, 12 civilians killed in Afghan attacks

"Six American service members and at least a dozen civilians died in attacks Saturday in Afghanistan's volatile east and south, adding to a summer of escalating violence as Taliban militants push back against stepped-up operations by international and Afghan forces"


"In the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif, more than 1,000 people protested Saturday against the deaths of two security guards in another night raid near a market"


"The crowd chanted "Death to America! Long live Islam!"

Remember what God has said in the May 15th Prophecy post God Message To President Obama


"Seek ye me that ye may live, and turn BACK that you my seek me; do not go FORWARD onto Beth-El, neither go FORWARD unto Gilgal, nor FORWARD unto Beer-Sheba"


"Rather turn BACK and seek Him who have set the star Rigol in the foot of Orion to woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck.Selah"


"Thou have seen the treachery of your predecessor who is a pawn of Satan"


"Thou have seen that he did go forth to set up Beth-El, and he did entered unto Gilgal to lay at the the alter of Beer-Sheba"


"Which has cause me to curse his house, the White House and the entire nation from which I will not stay my hand"


"Therefore if you say within your heart "I will not look BACK to see the treachery of my brother, instead I will look FORWARD that I may deal with strenuous times"


"Then will I liken You into as a man who's father is away from the house, and the man get up to go FORWARD to work, when leaving the house he hears the screams of his mother being rape by a thief"


"Who entered the house with thievery, to desecrate, to plunder, to rob & rape"


"I will liken you unto a man that fail to turn back, but instead goes forward unto work"


"when I visit with judgment, shall the Lord judge only the thief who desecrate, plunders, rob & rape?"


"Shall the Lord exonerate the man who went FORWARD to work?"


"I will not!, for you are complicit!"


"Surly that man will go Forward to work unto Beth-El, to Gilgal and unto Beer-Sheba"


"Then will I; The Lord Of Host; shall cause my curse that I did place on the house of the pawn of Satan; I will cause my curse to be magnified threefold yea even four"


"And I The Lord Of Host; shall expand my curse with my hand unto you and your family"


"I will punish you for all of your iniquities"

You will see the May 15th Prophecy will keep you well Ahead of the Curve on what is about to happen next with 100% accuracy written at LastDayWatchers